Saipem is a leading company in engineering, drilling and construction of major projects in the energy and infrastructure sectors. It is “One-Company” organized in five business divisions (Offshore E&C, Onshore E&C, Offshore Drilling, Onshore Drilling and XSight, dedicated to conceptual design).
Saipem is a global solution provider with distinctive skills and competences and high-tech assets, which it uses to identify solutions aimed at satisfying customer requirements. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, it is present in over 60 countries worldwide and has 32 thousand employees of 120 different nationalities.
PT Saipem Indonesia Jobs
Saipem has been operating in Indonesia since 1995, represented locally by PT Saipem Indonesia (PTSI), operating from its offices in Jakarta and a fabrication yard in Karimun Island, the largest in Southeast Asia. This means the Company can perform the whole range of EPCI operations for both Onshore and Offshore projects from within the country.
Working for Saipem means belonging to one of the world’s leading companies in the Energy sector. There is nothing to be taken for granted in our business: we create extraordinary projects in complex environments.
We are seeking for best candidates to fill the vacant position.
1. Naval Engineer
Education: Min. Bachelor Degree
Working Status: Temporary / Contract (6-12 Months)
Work Location: Papua
- Min Bachelor Degree in Naval Architect and Shipbuilding
- Min. 5 years’ experience as in similar role as Naval Engineer
- Has a good communication in English
- Willing to work at Site
- Having good understanding of Marine Operations and Regulations
- Having experience in vessel inspection
- Good knowledge and experience as Naval engineer in particular related to ship hydrostatic/ hydrodynamic, mooring and ship structure.
- Develop design capability (stability, hydrostatic hydrodynamics, hull, mooring, installation engineering, DP)
- Ensuring the compliance with the QA/QC and HSE requirements
- Prepare naval deliverables (procedures, notes, technical reports)
- Apply the Naval Engineering acquired competence for the Naval Architect technical activities
- Prepare technical documents relevant for requisitions, bid analysis and PO
- Prepare feedback dossiers from projects
- Support the Naval Architect Lead to develop the excellence in naval engineering
- Acquire the capability and the skill requested to successfully apply the state of art of numerical tool requested for the naval department engineering activities
- Assist the Naval Architect Lead to implement the process of Lesson Learning
- Improve technical competence growth of department resources regarding Hydrostatic, Stability, Hydrodynamic, Mooring analysis, Dynamic Positioning System.
2. MARINE HSE SUPERINTENDENT
- Minimal Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- Minimal 10-year experiences and preferable having on Jetty experience
- Excellent communication in English
- Willing to work at site
- Teamwork capability and construction management supervision
- Understanding and perform as per construction schedule
- Candidate should have experience in Commissioning (oil/gas) construction
- Candidate should have experience in troubleshooting instrumentation.
- Assist the Project engineering and management teams in the Risk Management process (I.e. HAZOP, HAZID, Hazard and Effect Management Process, Risk Assessment, etc.)
- Plan, define and supervise safety procedures at project and construction level
- Update and spread safety rules both at the organization and employees’ level
- Conduct internal safety audits
- Ensure that knowledge of authorization regulations and process for the safety of the plants and sites is update and disseminated
- Participate in pre-construction survey, identify safety criticalities and design mitigation measures
- Take part in accident / incident investigation
- Participate in HSE Risk Management and Occupational Safety Risk Assessment.
3. Human Resource Analyst
- Min Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, IT Management or relevant field
- Min. 2 years’ experience as an HR Analyst or similar role
- Experience using Human Resources Management Systems
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits
- Has a good communication in English
- Excellent analytical skills and research abilities.
- Guarantee the study, planning and development of the organization assuring consistency with strategies, corporate model and governance, internal control and risk management systems
- Define and manage the definition of the group organizational and operative models, of the macro and microstructures, the description of the related responsibilities and the coordination / integration mechanisms
- Guarantee the organizational support i n the analysis and definition of company processes, aiming at the continuous improvement, at effectiveness and efficiency targets
- Define and manage the internal / external powers system and the proposals of conferment of proxies
- Coordinate the development of Saipem Policy / Management System Guidelines and ensure coherence among the underlying regulatory documents and the company organizational system
- Assist Management in defining organizational aspects related to the set-up of new companies and/or joint ventures, alliances and partnerships
- Assist Management in the processes related to the appointment proposals of members of administration and control bodies within subsidiaries
- Manage job evaluation system through the analysis, description and evaluation of organizational functions/positions
- Contribute to the improvement and innovation projects and initiatives, as well as to the development and regulation of compliance and governance aspects
- Issue and distribute organizational documents and relevant regulatory documentsUpdate organizational issues on GHRS system, on the basis of company organizational changing.