Baker Hughes Company is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Baker Hughes Job
Field Specialist General-Thru Tubing
- Having competency in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group.
- Providing front-line support with customer and accurately completing all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Ensuring products and services delivered with highest quality and handling special projects as assigned.
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Having competency in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups.
- Have at least 7 years of experience in Wellbore Intervention product group
- Have experience in Thru Tubing background (Fishing, milling and inflatables)
- Have solid Mechanical, hydraulic and electrical aptitude and the ability to provide mentorship to junior team member.
- Be willing to work in all company facility including but not limited to workshop, training, field job activity, etc.
- Have a Technical Degree/Diploma or demonstrate equivalent, relevant professional work experience
- Have the ability to work in a short term call out basis (12 - 24 hours callouts)
- Have the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Be able to work in Indonesia (Indonesia nationals, no work permit and visa required).
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted on the next step
- If the link can't be opened then the vacancy has been closed.