Baker Hughes Company is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Baker Hughes Job
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Field Specialist - Chemicals
As a Field Specialist, you’ll be responsible for providing onsite services for chemical applications. You’ll maintain chemical application programs and inventory at customers' sites. You'll work closely with the customer, following specific procedures to provide ongoing support to assist operations.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Core Values.
- Providing onsite services by measuring, testing and supervising the running of chemical applications, including technical analysis
- Maintaining chemical application programs on customers' site facilities
- Maintaining inventory at customers' sites and coordinating chemical delivery from receiving point to utilization point at sites
- Delivering and managing standard of chemical programs support to the customers' requirements
- Ensuring accurately, timely and professional completion of standard service reports and other requirements.
- Have at least Diploma in Chemistry or Engineering related to Chemicals or Water Treatment
- Have extensive experience in water treatment, water based laboratory, or chemical services
- Have good product line knowledge in addition to meeting the competency requirements for Upstream Chemicals
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills
- Have good functional/technical expertise with customer focus mindset
- Be available to work in Papua without the need for a relocation support.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted on the next step
- If the link can't be opened then the vacancy has been closed.