PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical (CAP) is the Indonesia’s premier petrochemical producer with an integrated plant incorporating world class, state of-the-art technology and supporting facilities. We operate the country’s only Naphtha Cracker producing high quality Olefins and Polyolefins, and is the sole domestic producer of Styrene Monomer and Butadiene.
As one of the largest petrochemical companies in the region, Chandra Asri ensures our customers’ satisfaction, which has been leading the growth of our market share within the last decade. This growth is a result of good corporate governance and prudent financial management. Businesswise, we are committed to establishing and integrating global partnerships while never compromising on service. Investing in our workforce as well as engaging in equitable corporate responsibility programs is at the heart of everything we do and is integral to our business.
PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Job
We are looking for potential and high caliber talent for the above position who is keen to grow with us.
Tech Service Sr Engineer, Rotomolding & Specialized Injection
- Plan and conduct a routine visit to Rotomolding and Specialized Injection customers -either contract, spot or prospective customer- and report the visit through CRM.
- Receive and handle Rotomolding and Specialized Injection customer complaints on company’s products at any time and have the complaints resolved immediately, follow up on a recorded negative feedback -either through a telephone call or by making an impromptu/routine visit- to any customer experiencing product quality or other issues at a maximum of one week, coordinate with Product Control & Development, QMS, and PDS in finding the root cause of a problem, and provide the technical solutions in accordance with customer expectations.
- Conduct training and educate customers through seminars/presentations about the products and its application technology to broaden customer’s knowledge and ensure the proper product usage.
- Conduct coordination meeting regularly with TSPD, Sales, and Marketing team to ensure product quality, new application prospects, and other latest informationControl schedules of Material Development trial and new and existing applications by preparing a sample, creating a Free of Charge (FOC) sample request, and coordinating with Sales Product Handling and Distribution Admin to ensure sample products are delivered according to agreements and as scheduled for trial by the customer.
- Conduct a trial with the customer by providing process guidelines to the new or existing customers.
- Conduct, control and analyse results of Laboratory Analysis Request (LAR), Non-Conformance Report (NCR), and Visit Trial Observation (VTO) to ensure optimization of process and production quality and to conduct troubleshooting at customers.
- Create a breakthrough in promoting new products, help and give new ideas to TSPD team, Product Control & Development and MRB in making improvements and changes to the existing product, and assist Technical Service & Product Development (TSPD) in developing new product applications.
- Coordinate with Technical Service team, Polymer Sales, Product Control & Development, Distribution and Product Handling, advise the delivery of products for trial, special product, lot allocation, and product development in terms of new formulas, additives, and catalysts for certain customers based on their ability to provide good feedbacks, diversity of product types, and technical difficulties, to ensure accurate and informative product trial results.
- Appraise job performance and competency and also develop and improve skills along with knowledge of the subordinates by conducting required training.
- Show a real commitment towards OHS Management; ensure that employees under his/ her supervision are responsible for the implementation of OHS Management, lead/ participate in OHS related key activities/ programs within the company.
- Bachelor Degree from major in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Material Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering
- Min. 6 years working experience as Technical Service in Petrochemical/ Chemical/ Oil & Gas Company
- Have good knowledge in plastic & polymer processing.
- Fluent in English both spoken & written
- Have a good in communication skill, dealing with people & customer oriented
- Did not have phobia of heigh, not colour blind and willing to travel.