RH Petrogas Limited ("RHP") is an independent upstream oil and gas company headquartered in Singapore and listed on the mainboard of the Singapore Stock Exchange. It operate across the full range of upstream activities covering the exploration, development and production of oil and gas resources. Geographically, RHP is focused in the ASEAN region. RHP has undertaken a strategic renewal and revamp of its asset portfolio in recent years and currently holds two new producing assets in Indonesia.
The Group is the operator of two producing upstream assets, the Kepala Burung PSC and the Salawati PSC, which are two contiguous blocks located in the 'Birds Head' area of West Papua, Indonesia. Kepala Burung PSC covers an onshore area of 1,030 km2, while Salawati PSC covers an area of 1,137 km2 which straddles both onshore and offshore acreages. Both blocks lie within the Salawati Basin, which is one of the most prolific petroleum basins in Indonesia.
RH Petrogas Jobs
RH Petrogas Companies in Indonesia invites qualified and experienced candidates for this position below. Candidates must be highly motivated professionals with attention to detail combined with pro-active and positive personality.
1. Sr. Reservoir Engineer
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) graduate in Petroleum Engineering from reputable university with a minimum of 11 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industries in related position.
- Hands-on experience in reservoir simulation and principles to solve problems and identify enhancement opportunities at mature field with carbonate reservoir, such as, exploration & development, workover, well intervention, chemical injection, water shutoff.
- Well-experienced in reservoir engineering and pattern technical practices; reservoir characterization (PVT & SCAL), analytical, pressure transient and well performance analysis, oil and gas field reserve estimation (Volumetric, DCA, MBal), economic evaluation.
- Well-experienced in EOR processes and planning is an advantage.
- Excellent proficiency in producing Annual Reserve Report.
- Excellent proficiency in using commonly used well recognized reservoir engineering software (Petrel RE, Eclipse, TNav).
- Solid judgment skills including strategic problem solving and decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in Indonesian and English) with outstanding presentation skills.
- Well-experienced in business process with related function within Government of Indonesia (SKK Migas) is an advantage.
2. Legal Manager
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) Degree in Legal preferably Master Degree graduate with a minimum of 15 years of experience in related position in Upstream Oil & Gas Company both as a lawyer and legal manager.
- Strong knowledge and advanced understanding of legal framework of oil and gas operations both from regulatory, contractual and business perspective.
- In-depth knowledge of oil & gas business process and applicable procedures.
- Strong lawyering skill including strong communication and negotiation skill.
- Strong stakeholder’s engagement.
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Having Bar Certificate is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills and mentoring capability.
- Critical thinker with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple activities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with sound financial principles.
- Ability to make sound business decisions (i.e. advance business acumen).
- Good computer skills of which relevant to support lawyering works (Word, Excel, Outlook, and other operating system in oil and gas organization).