PETRONAS is a multinational oil company of choice and ranked amongst the largest corporations in the world. The growing demand for energy inspires and strengthens our purpose to steadily drive for new solutions and push boundaries towards a sustainable energy future.
PETRONAS Indonesia is currently holding participating interest in 9 blocks across Indonesia, with 4 of them in the production stage. PETRONAS has consistently and successfully implemented various social and community programs, focusing on education, capacity building, environment, health, as well as community wellbeing and development which are governed by its large Corporate Sustainability Framework.
Petronas Indonesia Job
PETRONAS Indonesia implements programs that can sustainably benefit and empower the communities where we operate to support our growth agenda and aspiration to be a progressive energy and solutions partner enriching lives for sustainable future. PETRONAS Indonesia is looking for competent, dynamic, and creative candidates to join us in this exciting journey.
1. Safety Health Officer
Plan and lead the implementation of Health, Safety and Environment programme and initiatives to promote full compliance to the Health, Safety and Environment Regulations; advise on intervention plan aimed at compliance to PETRONAS and regulatory requirements in safeguarding people, assets and environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering or equivalent with 3-5 years experiences in Professional HSE Qualification in E&P organization or oil and gas or petrochemical industries.
2. Sr. Petrophysicist
Provide company with specialized services in acquisition, operations, supervision and interpretation of wireline log data for project teams, asset acquisition, full field review, field development plan, development, exploration and partners’ operated fields to maximize reserve recovery for sustainability of company business growth.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree level in Geoscience or Petroleum Engineering discipline with 7-10 years experiences in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Good team player with high professionalism and integrity on the sub-surface technical evaluation/proposal is critical to ensure high quality, effective and timely decision making by the management.
- Strong influencing skills based on good technical basis and judgement is critical to ensure effectiveness in providing petrophysical inputs in Multi-disciplinary team.
- Involve in cross discipline integration by providing Petrophysical evaluation input to support production enhancement, well intervention, and reservoir management.
- Knowledgeable in Petrophysical Evaluation for Clastic & Carbonate Reservoir, Integrated Reservoir Characterization, Rock Typing/Electrofacies. Permeability Prediction and Validation, Saturation Distribution Modelling, Pressure Analysis, Coring, Core Data Acquisition & Analysis, Image Log Analysis, Fractured Reservoir Evaluation. Provide Petrophysical Analysis for static model data inputs.
- Experience on Petrophysical Modelling for Well Placement and Fracture Reservoir Evaluation
- Provide input in production logging (e.g. GR/CCL, Caliper, Density, Pressure, Temperature, Flow meter/spinners, FSI, etc) including providing job design, data QC, and data interpretation, as an input for reservoir management such as fluid contact movement/determination, production allocation, thief zone, cross flow, etc.