PT Saka Energi Indonesia (PGN Saka) was established on 27 June 2011, as a wholyowned upstream oil and gas subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara Tbk (PGN). PGN Saka works in close cooperation with its parent to acquire, explore and develop natural gas resources and complements PGN’s role as the sole gas mid stream player in Indonesia. SAKA’s direct shareholders are PGN and PT PGAS Solution (another PGN’s subsidiary) with ownership of 99.997% and 0.003%, respectively.
The purpose and aim of PGN Saka is to engage in the upstream business and investment, covering exploration, exploitation and development of energy sources. PGN Saka currently manages ten assets in Indonesia and one shale gas block in the United States of America, six of which are fully operated by PGN Saka with a 100% interest stake. These are Pangkah PSC, Muriah PSC, South Sesulu PSC, Wokam II PSC, Pekawai Block, and West Yamdena Block.
One major and strategic project that has been developed is Saka Indonesia Pangkah Limited in Ujungpangkah, East Java. Which has Onshore and Offshore facility. PGN Saka has 100% working interest and also the operator of Pangkah Block.
Drilling Completion and Well Testing Team Lead
- Design completion and well testing program based on consideration of well integrity, completion and testing decision for drilled and or producing well inputted by Exploration/Subsurface/Production.
- Coordinate with Subsurface or Exploration in defining the suitable well completion & testing design, operational sequence and cost effectiveness supported by accurate cost breakdown estimates for the wells.
- Carry out proper evaluations, studies and reports on any aspects of well completion, testing and service design and operations, with recommendations of new techniques required. To follow up and determine solutions when engineering problems occur during the well completion, testing & service.
- Ensure that completion and well testing activities are carried out by rig contractors and service companies meet safety, contractual terms, budgeted costs and are conducted in accordance with good engineering practice.
- Coordinate with SCM contract performance management and logistics required for Completion, well testing & well service.
- Minimum 16 years relevant experience including 5 year’s experience to supervise/manage drilling operations.
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Chemical Engineering.
- Familiar with project execution and value assurance tools.
- Strong Knowledge of Upstream and asset performance management processes.
- Having valid IWCF Well Control Level 4 certificate.