PT Donggi Senoro LNG (DSLNG) provides an opportunity to develop gas reserves that have been stranded for many decades. The initiatives have come from Indonesia`s national energy company PT Pertamina (Persero) and PT Medco Energi Internasional, Tbk., together with international companies, namely Mitsubishi Corporation and Korea Gas Corporation.
The DSLNG plant is located in the Banggai Regency in the Province of Central Sulawesi and is situated about 45 km south-east of Luwuk, the main town of Banggai Regency.
DSLNG was established as a foreign investment company on 28 December 2007, with shares owned by Pertamina Energy Services Pte. Ltd. (29%), PT Medco LNG Indonesia (20%), and Mitsubishi Corporation (51%). Since February 2011, however, the ownership structure has changed to PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (29%), PT Medco LNG Indonesia (11.1%) and Sulawesi LNG Development Ltd. (59.9%).
DSLNG is the first Indonesian LNG project developed as a "downstream business activity" based on Law No. 22 of 2001, which enables separate development of upstream (feedstock gas supply) and downstream (LNG manufacturing) businesses.
PT Donggi Senoro Jobs
We welcome the best talents to join us, exploring each talent while hand in hand supporting the development of the new growth corridor.
1. Field Operator
- Produce LNG, Condensate and Refrigerant by operating the plant and equipment in a safe and efficient manner meeting ADP (Annual Delivery Program) requirements guided by Operations Procedures, Standing Orders and Work Instructions to meet production target and quality.
- Establish preventive measures pertaining to Loss of Primary Containment (LOPC) to ensure mitigation measures are in place in case of LOPC.
- Identify plant and equipment operating parameter deviations, provide problem analysis and suggestion and report to the shift supervisor / OPS Superintendent and determine follow up actions to correct any defects until completion in order for the equipment or process to return to optimum condition in minimum time.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of units operational and plant maintenance status by referring to daily instructions, logbooks and shift change over communications to the incoming shift in a systematic and orderly manner for effective transfer of shifts.
- Prepare, establish and implement safety checks, gas testing and acknowledge Clearance Certificates prior to any maintenance activities, monitor the completion of the job to ensure they are performed according to DSLNG safety and process safety requirements effectively and within targeted time.
- Oversee plant and equipment, conduct plant inspection and safety tours to identify unsafe conditions and practices, classifies equipment from hazard point of view to ensure required action are taken to maintain equipment in optimum condition, provide detail report to his/her shift supervisor if any abnormities for further action.
- Diploma Degree in Technical area or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the LNG Plant.
- Having knowledge in LNG processing.
- Preferable to have Loading Master Certificate and Certified Gas Tester.
- Ability to perform HAZOP, risk assessment and understand barriers required to mitigate risks.
2. Mechanical Technician
- Safely execute installation, maintenance, shutdown maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment both rotating and static in hazardous and high explosive environment (air instrument compressors, gas turbine generators, gas turbine compressors, refrigerant compressors, process pumps, cryogenic pumps, vessels, column, LNG loading arms, tank storage, diesel engine generators, piping, manual valves, safety valves, control valves, process control, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, hydro mechanical systems and related equipment and apparatus used in the production).
- As Work Leader to lead and coordinate with other related discipline and section or department to execute job safely and effectively, to ensure hazard are identified and mitigation has been applied and covered in the PTW.
- Act as Field Mechanical Supervisor during his / her absence, and perform all his / her basic function and accountabilities.
- Prepare and review the Shutdown Job pack and Routine Job in related with material needs, manpower usage and time frame and also execution in coordination with supervisor and maintenance planer. Understand and implement safety policy and procedures in shutdown preparation.
- Analyze and identify hazard in maintenance job execution and determine mitigation of the hazard to establish Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) that attached in Permit To Work ( PTW).
- Diploma degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance, both rotating and static in oil and gas or petrochemical industry.
- Rotating and Static equipment maintenance training.
- BNSP / LSP Migas for mechanical Technician.
- Familiar with PTW system, SPO system and CMMS.
- Familiar with PID, PFD, Service manual, and Isometric Drawing.