Baker Hughes Company is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team partners with cross-functional teams on inland or offshore rigs to add value to oil well extractions and provide support to the success of our field operations.
Wellbore Intervention Supervisor
You'll be providing support and guidance to run multiple applications of medium-to-high risk in Wellbore Intervention product group. You'll help to mentor and develop junior members of the team by sharing your knowledge and insight. You'll have the opportunity to solve interesting and complex problems while utilizing the latest technology.
- Running Wellbore Intervention applications in assigned district ensuring supplied equipment compatible with all equipment used for job
- Providing field support to customers and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Applying expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention and other product groups
- Acting as the primary point of contact to the Customer Representative to coordinate operations at the wellsite
- Coaching, developing and mentoring junior members of the team to share knowledge and up-skill your team
- Conducting all activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core values.
- Have an Engineering/Technical Diploma or related subjects with at least 7 years relevant experience as Field Specialist
- Show expertise in running multiple medium-to-high risk applications in Wellbore Intervention Product Group.
- Demonstrate experience in mechanical, hydraulic and application proficiency with Wellbore Intervention products
- Be willing to gain industry experience and undergo additional product line training
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions
- Display a customer-focused mindset and have a structured, efficient approach to responding to customer needs
- Demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Be available to join our team quickly and to work in Indonesia without the need for a Visa/Work Permit.
- This role is working with our customers on-site in locations in Indonesia as well as equipment preparation in our Baker Hughes facility as required. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted on the next step
- If the link can't be opened then the vacancy has been closed.