Mubadala Petroleum is a leading international, upstream oil and gas exploration and production company. We manage assets and operations spanning ten (10) countries globally, with a primary geographic focus on the Middle East and North Africa, Russia and Southeast Asia.
Established in 2012, we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mubadala Investment Company (Mubadala), which is owned by the Government of Abu Dhabi. By incorporating and building on the success of our shareholder’s foundational investments in the oil and gas sector, Mubadala Petroleum is, today, a key strategic pillar of the Petroleum & Petrochemicals portfolio of Mubadala.
In Indonesia, we have been presence since 2004 and operate three offshore Production Sharing Contracts (PSC): In the Makassar Strait the Sebuku PSC with the producing Ruby gas field and the West Sebuku PSC plus offshore Aceh the Andaman I PSC. We also have a non-operated interest in the Andaman II PSC.
Mubadala Petroleum Jobs
Simply put we are a unique company, a truly international oil and gas business owned by the Government of Abu Dhabi with business ventures in 10 countries including Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
Mubadala Petroleum is the operator of the Ruby gas field, Sebuku Block. Our commitment is to support Indonesia economic growth and to operate to the highest safety and environmental standards. As a part of this exciting journey, we are seeking for the following positions:
1. Sr. Instrument Technician
Perform and conduct routine and non-routine instrument & system equipment maintenance, complex troubleshooting and calibration activities, both for Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Corrective Maintenance (CM), for numerous field facilities equipment (including but not limited to distributed control systems, fire and gas systems, turbine control systems, etc.) within the specified timeframe and within compliance to Mubadala Petroleum HSSE Policy Statement, and Operations Management System; to ensure safe, reliable, and effective field operations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Achieve the agreed instrumentation PM and CM target to ensure the achievement of safe and reliable operations.
- Provide support for daily instrument & system maintenance activities in coordination with other related disciplines.
- Maintain good coordination with peers and supervisors to ensure effective teamwork for field operations
- Propose ideas to improve instrumentation safety and reliability to achieve the effectiveness of field operations.
- Demonstrate HSSE commitment in any activities starting from an initial plan until the completions, becoming a role model, and actively participate in any Company HSSE initiatives to satisfy the Company HSSE KPI/target.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3 Polytechnic) majoring in Electrical Engineering or Physics Engineering, preferably Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum experience in Instrumentation: 6 years for Diploma Degree or 4 years for a Bachelor's Degree, having experience in the offshore environment is advantageous.
- Experienced in field Instrumentation, DCS, PLC, Fire and Gas, and ESD systems.
- Experience with turbine control systems.
- Good knowledge of gas and condensate metering system.
- Familiar working with PFD, P&ID, and related technical drawings.
- Familiar with PTW System and Job Safety Analysis.
- Computer literate.
- Effective communication skills in English (oral and written).
- Proactive, independent, and work well with others.
- Good in problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to develop maintenance procedures.
2. Asset Integrity Coordinator
- Develop asset integrity strategic planning and program to ensure availability of effective, efficient and productive planning to support operational activities in optimum manner, which includes a mix of planned and scheduled routines along with predictive and corrective tasks and inspections
- Oversee the Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) to ensure the system operationality and reliability
- Direct and control risk-based analysis and evaluation process performed by third party within asset integrity area to ensure minimum probability of accidents, incidents that might potentially affecting life, asset, property, and the environment and comply with Mubadala Petroleum standards as well as Indonesia legislation
- Performing Quality Assurance and Quality Control as well as certification validity of static assets in the offshore in order to ensure asset’s appropriateness in fulfilling the standard operation of Mubadala Petroleum
- Performing gap analysis as basis to recommend an ideal asset integrity management plan to make sure the life span of static assets at offshore operation base
- Ensure that the developed strategies, processes and procedures are utilized to ensure a safe operation is maintained whilst maximizing uptime and minimizing downtime throughout field life – production profile <10 years / design life 15 years
- Develop new and review existing equipment for Planned Maintenance Routine
- Lead and prepare reports on trouble shooting and incident investigations
- Support HSSE&AI Manager in implementation of Well Integrity Management Standard, SCE verification and Process Safety within IBU
- Under the auspices of the Operation Management System (OMS) assist with the development of the appropriate processes, procedures and work practices.
- Assist in the development of Pre and Post Start Up Training Plan to include HSSE Training and Vendor Training.
- Support the Operations Engineering to effectively control the OPEX budget of asset integrity management).
- Instrumental in the development of an Integrated Plan to ensure any planned / unplanned downtime is effectively managed and communicated (Partners / Migas / vendors etc).
- Identify Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA’s) and develop appropriate Scopes of Work (e.g. Intelligent Pigging, Underwater Inspection, and Corrosion Inhibitor).
- Participate in contract / service agreement pricing and in review of technical bids.
- Demonstrate HSSE commitment in any activities, becoming role model, and actively participate in any Company HSSE initiatives to satisfy the Company HSSE KPI/target.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering with major Material/Metallurgical/Mechanical/ Ocean/Civil.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the areas of AI/Facility Engineering/Corrosion Engineering/Pipeline Engineering/Structure Engineering in the Oil & Gas /Petrochemical/ Geothermal/Engineering Company or AI Consultancy Services.
- Having AI experience in offshore operations, preferably 5 years (or 10 years for onshore).
- Strong knowledge and skills in Risk Based Inspection (RBI).
- Certified of API 570 is a must.
- Having other certifications are advantageous: CSWIP Visual Welding Inspector, NACE – Protective Coating System (PCS 1), NACE – Coating Inspector Personnel (CIP 1)/(CIP 2)
- General knowledge of AIMS standards which include but not limited to ISO 55000, ASME B31.8S, API (510, 579, 653. RP: 571, 500. STD: 610, 617, 618, 611, 612, 616), ASME B31G, ISO 19901-3, RP 2SIM, NORSOK, NACA SEP0106, NACE: SP-0106, RP0192, SP0607, SP0176.
- Strong understanding on AI regulation and requirement of Migas
- Having experience to set AI Work Plan & Budget, PFO/Maintenance in accordance with SKKMIGAS requirement.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Planning, organizing and supervisory skills
- Good communication skills in written & spoken English
- Proactive and positive attitude, service oriented
- Multi-skill and multi-discipline.
Thanks for reading Mubadala Petroleum Jobs; 2 Positions. Please share...!