Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.
We offer employees opportunity for growth and career development in diverse fields.
Inventory and Logistic
- Receiving Materials
- Receive and processing material request from users, either for Inventory or non-inventory items.
- Maintain Min Max Qty and Reporting Inventory as per PFST standard.
- Ensure the Material Request to be applied as procedure in place.
- Do the cycle count and maintain physical quantity to be tally as per PFST record.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management (E)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills. (E)
- Be reliable and honest (E)
- Able to work with one or more project teams simultaneously (E)
- Able to work as part of a team an on autonomously (E)
- Have good IT skills (E)
- Have knowledge on Inventory database (E)
- Able to communicate in English written and verbal (E)
- High level of proven organizational and time management skills (E)
- Able to produce accurate and well-presented work (E)
- Be reliable and honest (E)
- High level of attention to detail, and accuracy in all areas of work (E)
- Three plus (3+) years related Logistics and inventory experience desired, preferably in an oil and gas industry environment. (E)
- Experience working in an office environment (E)
- Experience of working on Projects (P)
- Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel (E)
- Adobe Acrobat (E),
- Other supporting platform in SCM –PFST.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted on the next step
- If the link can't be opened then the vacancy has been closed.
Thanks for reading Oceaneering Job: Inventory and Logistic. Please share...!