PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo, the part of Brunel International with its main office located in Jakarta, provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
We have Great Opportunity for you to Explore. Will you be keen?
1. HSE Officer Risk Management
Placement: Balikpapan/Lawe-Lawe; 12 months
- 10+ years experience in HSE in Oil/Gas, Refinery, or Petrochemical
- Bachelor Degree – Environmental Engineering or Diploma - Occupational Safety and Health
- Perform Risk Assessment Management i.e. Bow Tie ; HAZID and HAZOP ; Safety and Environment Critical Element (SECE)
- Ensure the effectiveness of implementation on Contractor EHS Management Plan focusing on High Risk Contractors
- Prepare and manage Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (Significant Hazard Risk Register-SHRR ; Job Risk Assessment etc )
- To manage all HSE matter such as Incident Investigation, Risk Assessment, HSE Behavior Program, HSE Management Meeting etc.
- Conduct Risk Assessment for critical job.
2. Officer HSE
- Bachelor in Engineering
- 7+ years’ experience of managing HSE or Work Permit systems in greenfield construction/ commissioning/ startup projects in Oil & Gas, Semiconductors, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Power Generation.
- Familiar with the following HSSE Methodologies and procedure in refinery ISBL & OSBL process units: Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) at site, Preparation and implementation of relevant site HSSE procedure, Hazardous waste management and control, Air pollution management and control, Noise management and control, Radioactive radiation management and control.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of the work permits on the project. General responsibility for work authorization/permitting and defining the permit conditions within a facility remains under the Facilities Owner (FO).
- Assure project compliance with Permit-To-Work system.
- Check work permits for administrative items, such as if all required signatures are in place, if PPHA is available for the job, if the permit validity period complies with FO’s defined time frame.
- Notify FO in case of a potential SIMOPS issues (e.g., work on the same equipment / area where other crews have open permits for).
- Review contractor work requests and ensure strict adherence to approval flow, timeframes, and other permitting requirements
- Ensures expired work permits are closed, cancelled or renewed as the case maybe
- Support contractors maintain compliance with the procedures and standards.
- Advise Monitor & Audit Permit-To-Work (PTW) activities.
- Operate permit system in areas simultaneous construction and commissioning activities
- Conduct site inspections, particularly high-risk activities that should be checked daily for adherence to PTW requirements.
- Mentor, train and develop trainees as and when assigned.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment by following HES regulations and HES standards, policies and procedures.
- Set personal example to all employees regarding commitment and importance of PTW systems within the organization.
- Effectively integrate Permit-To-Work system into the project.
- Monitor and verify the effectiveness of the implementation and execution of the Permit-To-Work system.
- Ensure timely registration of permits to avoid delays in work.
- Perform administrative tasks as delegated by the FO
- Working as part of a project team to provide deliverables and meet deadlines.
3. Assurance Officer
- The QA/QC Assurance Officer is a member of the project quality team and undertakes the administration function across the various documents and records being managed, with support to the active projects during the various phases to completion.
- Become the Project champion and focal point for training personnel in the use of EMS, covering WKS and WPMP to ensure that Project Management Systems are understood and maintained to a high level of compliance.
- Develop and work closely with project quality management teams, project construction and project management community across the project. Champion the quality administration functions and deliver timely and accurate outcomes for the teams deliverables
- Suppliers, Contractors and Client’s Project Management Systems are implemented in compliance with the requirements of the Client’s Enterprise Management System (EMS) consistent with specific location, regulatory and contractual requirements through the developed project management plans.
- Effective implementation and coordination the assurance program across the quality team, covering internal and supplier assessments and audits, prequalification and selection processes.
- Adequacy of technical review of supplier data submissions typically including; Quality Plans, ITP’s and Quality verification records and reports as applicable to completions dossiers and data reports as a prerequisite to mechanical completion (MC1), pre-commissioning and commissioning handover dossier completion.
- Advanced proficiency with applicable software applications in related field (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint). Accuracy and attention to detail critical. Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities is critical.
- Key support to quality team with administration of various reports, records and data. Collation of data and records from the field activities and able to develop into reporting template for project deliverable. Capable of developing presentation slide packs for reporting quality management statistics and reviews.
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively communicate in English. Commitment to customer service and ability to assist others in applying knowledge and understanding in solving functional problems within area of expertise. Ability to maintain confidential information is critical.
- Undertake general administration activities such as typing, editing of documents as required, registering new documents with document control practices. Support creation of deliverable documents for submission to Pertamina, plans, procedures, workflows, alerts, reports, presentations, photocopying and distribute records as directed. Assist with organising meetings and conference rooms across various office locations.
- Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet Client’s and its customers needs.
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment, and assists others with adapting.
- Proven experience in a business and/or project administration role or closely related fields of engineering office, records management or document control.
- Understanding of the principles and practice of quality management and the implementation and improvement of data and document management.
- 5+ years industry experience, including at least 2 year in project quality administration / assurance officer and/or closely related fields of engineering support, records management or document control.
- Bachelor Degree
- Secretarial / administration qualifications with records / document management qualifications or equivalent experience in Oil & Gas Project.
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to: personal well-being; healthy and safe workplaces and activities; and continuously improve Client’s health, safety and environmental performance.
- Deliver quality services and demonstrate a commitment to understand and meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the OneWay Vision and its associated requirements.
- Act in the best interests of Client’s at all times.
- Perform any other duties that are reasonably required from time to time.
- Current Work Location?
- Expected Salary?