PT Tiara Bumi Petroleum was established in 2006 in Jakarta with the intention to participate in contributing to the development of countries in the field of oil & gas. In 2007, the company was granted the right to manage various oil blocks in Indonesia.
Job PositionWest Air Komering block- South Sumatera, urgently required.
Field HSE OfficerJob Description:
- Safety Compliance in Field area (incl Field Office) and project area (if there’s a project).
- Prepare and recommend HSE program to Field Manager.
- Supervise and evaluate HSE’s programs, policies, and rules in Field.
- Prepare safety report to Field Manager and HSE Officer in Jakarta.
- UKL/UPL scheduling
- Communicate and coordination with BLH (Balai Lingkungan Hidup), SKK Migas, and other Governmental bodies related to HSE implementations.
- Conduct routine safety briefing in Field area.
- HSE orientations to all the guests in Field Area.
- Male, maximum 45 years old.
- Having minimum of 3 year working experience (s) as HSE in oil and gas industry
- Hold bachelor degree and/or have K3LL background.
- Hold a valid K3LL certificate.
- Has enough knowledge on HSE’s policies and regulations in oil and gas industry.
- Must be able to implement HSE/K3LL program(s) in Field area in accordance with QHSE and other regulations.
- Honest, responsible, quick learner, smart worker, and have good communication skill.
Please submit your application up to 2 weeks with complete CV, certificates, expected salary and indicating the job position by e-mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FRAUD WARNING!! PT Tiarabumi Petroleum will never ask applicant to pay a processing fee, ask for money or appoint any travel agent for the recruitment process.
Labels: Lowongan 2019, Lowongan Kerja Migas, S1, Upstream
Thanks for reading PT Tiarabumi Petroleum Job: Field HSE Officer. Please share...!