Discover how Nalco Champion helps fuel 550 million vehicles globally. Ecolab’s Energy Services business, Nalco Champion, provides specialty chemistry programs and related services for upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas operations looking to maximize production, protect assets and reduce operating costs and environmental impact. Through on-site problem solving and innovative technologies, our team provides solutions that help energy customers overcome complex challenges in the world’s toughest energy frontiers.
Job Position: Application Engineer II
Category: Field Support
Work Location: Cilegon, Banten
Posted Date: February 21, 2018
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for an Application Engineer in our Energy Services group. If you are a passionate technical professional that likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply.
This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits. You will be primarily responsible for working with Sales Representatives on executing service plans in strategic district accounts. This will involve the completion of agreed upon contractual services in your assigned accounts, and providing customers with problem solving support. You will also assist District Sales Representatives with start-ups of both new applications in current customers, and in transitioning competitively-held accounts to Nalco Champion. This position will also require you to build strong relationships with your assigned customer base to generate a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide routine service support to Sales Representatives in strategic district accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans
- Assist Sales Representatives with plant surveys of prospective customers
- Assist Sales Representatives with start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and in new accounts
- Develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders in the strategic district accounts where you provide service support to other District Sales Representatives.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer pain points, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- Support services include: Sample testing, light maintenance, customer service, service report generation, chemical ordering, chemical inventory management, general labor activities
- Actively support Nalco Champion innovations and technology in the strategic district accounts where you provide service support to other District Sales Representatives
- Possible travel within assigned sales territory
- Responsible for coordination and technical troubleshooting jobs.
- Technical Degree or High School Diploma with industry experience
- 25% overnight travel required to support sales territory
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Must have the ability to Lift/Push/Pull/Carry up to 55 pounds chest high.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- 1+years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience
- 1+ years of experience directly related to well service stimulation business preferred
- Experience in oil and gas industry preferred
- Previous Refinery/Petrochemical experience
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation
- Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
- Account leadership experience that includes calling on multilevel plant or facilities management to accomplish company goals
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multitask.
- Candidate must reside in: CITIES/AREA
- Route territory will include: CITIES/AREA
- Work week and shift: DETAILS (including weekend rotation, if applicable)
- Compensation package offered: DETAILS
If you're interested in the above vacancy, please apply via link below.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted on the next step
- If the link above can't be opened, then the vacancy has been closed.
FRAUD WARNING!! ECOLAB will never ask applicant to pay a processing fee, ask for money or appoint any travel agent for the recruitment process.