Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees’ ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel.
Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
1. Blending Supervisor
Job title: Blending Supervisor
Segment: Downstream, Supply Chain
Work location: Marunda, Jakarta - Indonesia
Expire date: June 17, 2017
- Supervise the Blending Process of Lubricants, Process Oils, Specialty Products accordance with Quality requirement, achieve the daily production result as per plan from production planner, achieve KPI target in HSSE, Security and Environmental.
- Coordinate daily morning meeting with blending team, joint meeting or lead meeting with planner, production, quality and maintenance.
- Ensure all blending production line running all at time need, with sufficient man power, manage all blending production line to achieve the target with limited resources.
- Cross functional coordination within maintenance, quality, filling and ware house to ensure all blending can run smoothly
- Perform monthly blending production report, weekly blending production report and manage daily blending scheduling
- Manage operational blending process with optimum speed, low downtime and manage improvement in reduce waste generated
- Manage man power in blending process
- Perform receiving material using vessel .
- University degree with minimum experience 3 years in production filling process or diploma degree with minimum 5 years experiences in production filling process.Prefer educational background from industrial, mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering
- Have experiences and knowledge in managing team, familiar with continuous improvement tools and problem solving tools
- Have experiences and knowledge with end to end process of liquid filling machine system
- Experiences with SAP system will advantage
- Have good knowledge in data documentation
- Wiling to be based in Marunda
2. Engineering Coordinator
Job title: Engineering Coordinator
Segment: Commercial and Retail
Work location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Expire date: June 17, 2017
- Managing strategic partnership via Engineering companies in supporting Retail business through Engineering Partners, managing E2E engineering process starting from delivering projects (construction, site renovation, etc) to site maintenance
- Pro-actively drive performance of OPEX & CAPEX program delivery through business partners to agreed outcomes (cost, time and quality), meeting HSSE and Retail business objectives.
- Share the long-term capital plans with and strive for continuous improvement in the construction delivery in terms of quality, cost, cycle time and HSSE improvement in alignment with the Global Engineering teams.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships with other Network functions, Sales & Ops, and other external third parties and pro-actively communicate with them in order to deliver the program through the business partners in an integrated way.
- Engineering background (civil/mechanical) >10 years experience in leading a Program/ Project Management in general and specific to project of retail petro station construction Experience in annual or project CAPEX/OPEX management
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders and collaborate with stakeholders; and be able to exhibit skill of being nice and yet firm.
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.