PT Inti Brunel Teknindo, the part of Brunel International with its main office located in Jakarta, provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
PT Inti Brunel Teknindo are seeking a highly self-motivated and a good team player individual to join our winning team as:
Employment Status: Contract. 1 year. Annual performance review for permanent consideration.
Work Location: Jakarta
Start Date: 1 month notice after sign agreement
Working Day: 8.30am to 5.30pm/ Monday to Friday
- Submit all necessary forms (including SSP and Faktur Pajak) to the bank and tax authority on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met at all-time including Withholding tax Payments, Income Tax, value added tax, Employer and Employee Tax etc.
- Check and ensure that all applicable taxes and tax rates are in line with Tax Regulation/Regime.
- Prepare and consolidate all Payment Vouchers for payments on a timely basis and ensure that all supporting documents are properly authorized by Sales and Marketing Director/Finance Director etc, with relevant bank details before sending to Singapore for processing on twice a month basis.
- Ensure that Payment Vouchers submitted to Singapore Finance clearly state the amount of withholding tax required to be deducted from suppliers’ payments.
- Provide assistance and advice to the Singapore finance team (or whoever that may have queries to the accounts) as and when required.
- Maintain relationship and contact with all Banks (Mandiri, HSBC etc) for banking matters, lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate.
- Prepare reconciliation of all tax accounts comprising CIT, VAT and various WHT accounts in IDR and USD.
- Liaise with our tax agents, auditor on any queries on VAT, past year tax queries and provide timely and prompt support on recovery of any documents as required.
- Maintain all accounting and tax accounts and ensure completeness in record keeping. Maintain an inventory list of files kept in Jakarta’s office and to advise Finance/Tax when records are moved to external storage.
- Assist in office administration.
- Other necessary duties as and when required.
- Speaking English
- Max. 27 years old
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree from Finance or Accounting with GPA min 3,00
- Have experience min. 1 year as Budget Control or Finance Analyst
- Great understanding about Microsoft Office
- Strong analyze thinking, good communication, high self-driven and detail oriented.
Please send your CV, Diploma, Work Certificate and related documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put the “Position Title” as subject email
- Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 24 August 2017
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted on the next step.
FRAUD WARNING!! PT Inti Brunel Teknindo will never ask applicant to pay a processing fee, ask for money or appoint any travel agent for the recruitment process.